Rubicon—the world’s “leading provider of sustainable waste and recycling solutions” valued at $1B
Atlanta-based Rubicon Global "is the worldwide leader in sustainable, cloud-based waste and recycling solutions. Using its proprietary technology platform, the company provides comprehensive waste stream solutions that enable companies and governments to reduce expenses, increase recycling, and find economic value in their waste. Rubicon’s goal is to create sustainable solutions for businesses, governments and the planet."
I was hired to redo Rubicon's visual identity in mid-2015. The result is a fresh alternative to the company's previous identity, reflecting their position as an innovative leader in waste management and the circular economy. The brand symbol is a play on the recycling symbol, made up of r's. With 60,000 locations in its network, Rubicon Global is valued at $1B and includes Leonardo DiCaprio as an investor.
- Trash Unicorn: Waste Startup Rubicon Global Hits $1B Valuation With $50M Raise / Forbes 2017
- 25 Groundbreaking Companies to Watch in 2017 / Inc 2017
- Why did Leo DiCaprio Join A Garbage Start-Up? / Vanity Fair 2016
- Meet Rubicon Global, The Startup Using Uber's Playbook To Disrupt Your Trash / Forbes 2017
- The City Of Atlanta Will Now Pick Up Its Trash Using An App From Tech Startup Rubicon Global / Forbes 2016
- Beyond the ‘Uber of Trash’: The Platform Economy and New Life for Old Businesses / The Wall Street Journal 2016